Products and Services
Personal Checking Account
The minimum required to open this account is $50.00. You must maintain a daily balance of $500.00 to avoid a service charge. If the balance falls below $500.00 any day during your statement cycle the fee will be $5.00 a month. This is a non-interest bearing account.
The minimum required to open this account is $50.00. Transfers from Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer or by draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties are limited to six per statement cycle. A service charge of $1.00 is charged for every withdrawal over six withdrawals per quarter. If the balance is below $200.00 anytime during the month, a service charge of $3.00 will be assessed. Interest is paid quarterly. Statements will be mailed quarterly.
Certificate of Deposit
- Certificates are a great way to earn interest. They offer you great earning potential without the worry of losing what you worked so hard to save. They generally pay higher yields for longer terms. We offer CDs that range from 7 days to 60 months.
- Jumbo CDs are also available. Please call or stop by one of our neighborhood locations and ask one of our representatives for details.
- FDIC insured.
- Save money for the future by opening an IRA account. You may receive special tax benefits. (Consult your tax advisor for further tax benefits.)
- We offer Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and The Coverdell Education IRA.
- Please call or stop by one of our neighborhood locations and ask one of our representatives for details.
- FDIC insured.
Debit Cards/Master Money Cards
- A new and easier way to pay.
- Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying a lot of cash.
- Use it for ATM banking or where ever MasterCard® debit cards are accepted.
Consumer Loan Products
Residential Real Estate
- Home Construction
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 1st and 2nd Mortgages and Non Owner Occupied
- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Boats & RV's
- Personal Loans
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
Don't let another year go by without taking that vacation or buying that new car you're eyeing. Whether it is a loan to consolidate debts or you are just running short at the end of the month. Whatever dream you have, First National Community Bank has the lending team and expertise to help you with your financing.