First National Community Bank offers free Bill pay. Bill pay can save you time and money by going paperless. You can manage your bills online with no more checks to write, envelopes to seal, stamps to buy or trips to the Post Office. This also gives you one place to log onto and set up bills as a one-time payment or setup recurring payments, instead of multiple websites to go to and pay bills. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 706-695-9646.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Online Banking Demo
- Online Banking Disclosure
FNCB 24 HOUR TELLER LINE
Keeps You In Touch With Your Accounts
Need to know your current checking or savings account balance? Wondering whether a particular check has cleared? With FNCB's 24 Hour Teller Line you can use your TouchtoneTM telephone to obtain account information whenever you need it - day or night, seven days a week.
How to use FNCB 24 Hour Teller Line
- Dial 706-517-0790 on your TouchtoneTM telephone and listen for instructions.
- Follow the instructions you hear to obtain the information you need.
- During the instructions you will be asked for your account number followed by the # key and your four-digit access code please call 706-695-9646 during regular banking hours and ask for a bookkeeping representative.